Friday 26 November 2021

Friends Warm The Heart

I finished off two scraps cards that are from the same tutorial.  This first one is in red and the other colour scheme will be uploaded shortly.


I have used paper scraps from Day Three (C), Day Fourteen (L), Day Eighteen (P), Day Twenty Three (U).  The sentiment is from Beccy's Place.

I followed a tutorial for Scraps Cards from Anna Helman.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suze, a great way of using scraps. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I like this one! Fabulous pattern Suze, looks a lot like gorgeous wood parquetry. My eye keeps being drawn to the paper with the beautiful flourish border, I've noticed that on some of your other cards too. Very pretty.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete