Monday 29 November 2021

Make It Merry

I'm still awake at 4.50am so it looks like I'm not going to get back to sleep.  Usually if I get up in the middle of the night, I feel tired again after an hour or so.  Not happening tonight.  Still, I had some time to finish off another scraps card.

This is the another of the 8cm x 8cm mini cards that I usually create each year.  I suspect that I will have a few on the last day with the final scraps for the month.  My aim is to have the scraps to the point that I don't have enough to create one last mini card.


I have used scrap papers from various days of the Month of Holiday Cards alphabet prompts at Beccy's Place.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

Double D Challenges - Trees
https://daranddiane.blogspot.com/2021/11/trees.html

2 comments:

  1. Your 8x8cm cards will make perfect gift tags Suze, and it's a wonderful way to use up every last offcut of paper. Good luck with your goal, with all the fabulous cards I've seen you create this month, I'm sure you'll get there!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a great use of your scraps! Hope you've gotten some rest by the time you read this! LOL Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Trees’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete