Monday 15 November 2021

Glory To The Newborn King

 This is the second card using up scraps from another card.  This time the patterned paper comes from the card for the Letter F.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used patterned paper from a paper pad.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  I also added three silver stars.

I followed scraps tutorial from Sam Calcott (card #1)


2 comments:

  1. What a pretty Christmas card Suze, I really love the bright colours you used, particularly the pretty pink card stock. Wonderful way to use up your scraps, which I'm sure we all have lot of! I like that the strips of paper are different widths too, nice touch.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Suze - love that sweet image and the way you let it shine on this card by featuring it on the die cut.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete