Monday 29 November 2021

Have a Warm and Cozy Holiday

This is another Scraps card that I had most of the squares cut as I went along but decided to wait until I had created the card for Day Twenty Nine (Z) as I knew the offcuts would be big enough to get decent sized scraps.


I have used paper scraps from Day Five (E), Day Fifteen (M), Day Sixteen (N), Day Eighteen (P), Day Twenty One (S) and Day Twenty Nine (Z) The sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  The cactus Christmas tree is a dimensional sticker.

I have followed a tutorial by Sam Calcott.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards 
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

Christmas Kickstart - Snippets
https://christmaskickstartchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/11/christmas-kickstart-challenge-56.html

4 comments:

  1. It's a good sign when you're waiting for offcuts rather than the other way around Suze... that must mean you've just about emptied your box! Good on you! You do such a great job creating these cards, everything is always placed so neatly.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't make me pick a favourite from all these cards, Suze! Gorgeous positioning of the squares- looks super! Thanks for playing with Di and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and brilliant use of scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cleverly done Suze - I do love the traditional colours as well. Di x

    ReplyDelete