Sunday 28 November 2021

Merry Christmas

We have an overcast day here today so I'm not feeling the heat as much.  It is a nice temperature to get things done but I thought I'd take a break and upload this card that I completed yesterday but didn't get around to posting.


I would like to enter:

Cheerful Sketches - Sketch
http://cheerfulsketcheschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/11/november-challenge.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used papers and a label from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Paper Nest Dolls.n Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some Glossy Accents to the candy cane and three gems to the label.

I followed the sketch at Cheerful Sketches:



3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch Suze, I like how you've used the shaped label to replace the lower panel... that's a nice touch. The image is very cute and you've done a great job with the colouring, it coordinates well with everything else. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Christmas card Suze.
    Great colorcombi.
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with a lovely coloured digi.
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete