Thursday 25 November 2021

Wishing You Goodness & Light

This card needs some reasonable sized pieces of scraps but is very effective.  I did this one in browns and blues as that is the only colours that I had big enough scraps of that co-ordinated.  I would like to try it in other colours at some point.


I have used papers from Day Seven (F), Day Fifteen (M), Day Eighteen (P) and Day Twenty Two (T).  I added a sentiment from Beccy's Place for the focal point.

I followed a tutorial for a Starburst Card from Sam Calcott.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

1 comment:

  1. Love the blue and brown combination Suze, great collection of offcuts. It's a nice way of showcasing a large sentiment too. Your scrap box must be emptying nicely with all these cards you've made. I hope you see the bottom soon!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete