Sunday 28 November 2021

Let It Snow

I'm back again with the Anna Helman scraps technique.  This time I combined blue and brown scraps as my pile diminishes.


I have used papers from Day Six (F), Day Nine (H), Day 10 (I), Day 11 (J) Day Sixteen (N) Day Twenty Two (T) Day Twenty Six (W) and Day Twenty Seven (X).  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some silver 3D stars.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, this is cute! Love the blue penguin Suze, and you've done well matching the papers. The stars are a nice touch too!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color you selected for the penguin I have trouble coloring with the black - and this looks fab! TFS

    ReplyDelete