Sunday 28 November 2021

With Love

We are at the difficult end of the alphabet and this letter of the alphabet always seems to be the hardest.  While yellow is the obvious colour, and Beccy has a tutorial for Y, it just ends up being a card I'm not happy with.  This is the only card for a letter of the alphabet where I don't feature an image using the alphabet prompt.

This is the second time I have made this card fold and I'm not happy with either of them.  The fact that it falls near the end of the month probably doesn't help either.  Maybe next year, I should work on this one earlier in the month!


I have used the following Y items:

Yo-Yo Spinner Card - tutorial from Beccy's Place

Yellow (copic marker colour)

Yellow Green (copic marker colour)

Yellowish Shade (copic Marker colour

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Day Twenty Eight - Y
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/day-28-y.html




2 comments:

  1. I'll really have to work hard to find another "Y" card fold Suze, it would be good to have a couple of options. I think you've done a great job and I love the soft yellow you used, it works beautifully with the green.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful layout-- love the peppermint colors - I am waiting for a peppermint die to arrive - super card-- I think your card is fabulous! TFS

    ReplyDelete