Saturday 27 November 2021

Happy Christmas From The Whole Gang.

 I had an outing for a while today and have come back a bit more rejuvenated.  I decided to get the scraps back out and attempt another of the tutorials that I had saved.  I'm really please with how this one turned out - the papers work so well together and I had an ink that matched that I edged the sentiment with.


I have used scraps from Day One (A), Day Eleven (J), Day Eighteen (P), Day 22 (T) and Day Twenty Six (W).  The sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  I inked around the sentiment with Distress Ink and added it on top of some satin snowman patterned ribbon.

I followed a tutorial from Sam Calcott.  This is card number one in the tutorial.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

1 comment:

  1. I agree Suze, the papers work beautifully together and coordinate nicely with the ink you added. I love blue Christmas cards, they always look so peaceful. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete