Tuesday 16 November 2021

Seasons Greetings

Today, I am back to trying out a card fold that I discovered recently.  I just tucked three tags in the pocket but there are plenty of other options as well.  I may even add a gift card.


With the tags removed from the pocket:


I have used the following N items:

Nutcracker - images from Beccy's Place

Nativity - image from Beccy's Place

Napkin Pocket Fold - tutorial from Sam Calcott

Naples Yellow (copic marker colour)

New Blue (copic marker colour)

Nile Blue (copic marker colour)

Nile Green (copic marker colour)

Night Blue (copic marker colour)

New Leaf (copic marker colour)

Neutral Grays (copic marker colours)

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Day Sixteen - N
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/day-16-n.html




4 comments:

  1. Lovely tags Suze, they're all very festive and look fabulous tucked into the card. I like that the recipient can use them on their own gifts or as little decorations for the tree, but still keep the card base.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever fold! Congrats on your Nutcracker win at Beccys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design, I love your tags, beautiful, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fold Suze, I love your tags too
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete