Tuesday 30 November 2021

Keep Calm and Count Snowflakes

I thought I'd uploaded this card a couple of days ago but I've searched through my blog and can't see it so I must have got distracted in the middle of getting it uploaded and then convinced myself I had.  I got a better night's sleep last night so I'm way more with it today.


I have used scraps from Day Eleven (J) and two from Day Twenty Six (W).  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  Colouring i with copic markers and Wink of Stella.  After adding all the scraps I embossed the entire piece.  I then added it to a card base and layered the image and sentiment on top.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

CHNC Patterned Paper - November Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2021/11/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to read that you slept well Suze, it makes such a big difference to how you feel the next day, that's for sure.
    Love the colour scheme on this card, the mint and grey is a fabulous combination and one that I wouldn't have thought to use... I'll have to add it to my list. Great idea to emboss the card base and patterned papers at the same time, I really like the effect.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete