Friday 19 November 2021

Season's Greetings

I am currently running a day behind and I don't think the card from today's prompt is going to be uploaded today so I'll stay a day behind.  I hope to catch up tomorrow as it is the weekend.

Earlier in the alphabet, I shared a card fold called Honeycomb Pinwheel Tower Card.  This time I am sharing the one that is the base of that which is called a Pinwheel Tower Card.







I have used the following P items:

Pinwheel Tower Card - tutorial from Linda Heller

Penguin - image from Beccy's Place

Penguin - image from Beccy's Place

Penguin - image from Beccy's Place

Polar Bears - stickers

Pure Pink (copic marker colour)

Peach (copic marker colour)

Petroleum Blue (copic marker colour)

Peony (copic marker colour)

Prune (copic marker colour)

Pumpkin Yellow (copic marker colour)

Pale Celestine (copic marker colour)

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Day Seventeen - P
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/day-18-p.html

1 comment:

  1. Love it Suze, great fold! It has lots of room for images and sentiments and plenty of places for people to sign. Would be perfect for big celebrations. Well done on getting so many "P"'s into your project.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete