Tuesday 30 November 2021

Let It Snow

 These scraps I had saved as I knew I was using green on my Day Twenty Nine card.  I ended up not adding anything from that day when I the card together.  I decided to add some faux stitching to pull it all together and tone down the "whiteness" of the card.


I have used scraps from Day Sixteen (N) and Day Nineteen (Q).  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added a glitter foam snowflake.  I bought a lot of packets of these when I saw them in the Dollar type stores a couple of years ago and they are starting to run low.  I really need to go and have a look to see what they have this year but with one thing and another I haven't been to the shops much recently.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

CHNC Patterned Paper - November Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2021/11/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

1 comment:

  1. The faux stitching is a nice touch Suze, you're right about it bringing the design together. The glitter adds a lovely sparkle to your design and looks like the perfect place for a frosty snowman. Love the green colour scheme too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete