Tuesday 23 November 2021

Merry Christmas

I managed to finish a second Scraps card today and have several more started.  Not sure if I will get any more completed tonight but they are ready to go tomorrow morning once I finish some errands I need to do.



I have used scraps from Day Nineteen (Q).  The sentiment is die-cut with a die from Memory Box.  The glitter domes were a good match for the greens that I had already used and are some that I have had for many years.  They came in a pack of red, gold, silver and green but I mainly have only the green ones left now and the odd other one.  It was one of those purchases that in hindsight I wish I had bought more of at the time.

I followed a tutorial for a Scraps card by Sam Calcott.  This card is number Five.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

2 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying all these ideas for using up your scraps Suze, thank you for sharing them with us. I love the greens on this one, those glittery domes are fabulous! I also like the die cut sentiment you added. Lovely.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great use of the scraps Suze, and a stunning card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete