Monday 22 November 2021

Santa Paws Is Coming To Town

I am a lot later this month completing the Progressive Challenge at Imagine That Digis.  At least, it is still well before the end of the month.

I found a tutorial for a Popping Flap Card and liked the look of it.  Unfortunately, the first tutorial that I was following was very unclear and confusing with instructions but it did have a link to the tutorial that had inspired it.  I was able to follow the second tutorial a little better although it lacked instructions and was a case of pausing the video and zooming in to figure out what she was doing at times.  This was a case of persisting - and I got there in the end.



I would like to enter:

Imagine That Digis - Truckin' Santa Paws
https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/2021/11/november-dotm-challenge.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper from Imagine That Digis.  The pre-coloured image and sentiments are also from Imagine That Digis.  I added some Kindy Glitz to the image.  

I followed a tutorial for a Popping Flap Card by Srushti Patil.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you persevered with the card fold Suze, it looks awesome! Another one I haven't seen before, you're certainly keeping me very inspired. Love the combination of paper and cardstock you used, it all works perfectly with the cute Christmas image. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete