Monday 15 November 2021

Ho Ho Ho - Headed for the snow

After a wet weekend when we needed it to be dry, today the sun is out again.  I spent a bit of time this morning finishing off this card which I started last week.

After adapting to blogger doing everything with double spacing, this morning it seems to be formatting properly.  It will be interesting to see if this lasts or not.



I would like to enter:


Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards

A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes


I have used a digital paper from Lozzy.  The image is from Dr Digi's House of Stamps and the sentiment is from From The Heart Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.

I followed this sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  

This is the sketch that I followed:



5 comments:

  1. Oh dear, that poor snowman... I think that sentiment should say "No No No!" And I have to say, the dog is looking just a little bit too smug. Such a fun card Suze, I'm sure someone will get a kick out of this one!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Your image made me LOL!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, naughty doggie.... fun card Suze
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger sure like to make us work don't they??

    Great card Suze and a super fun image!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts last week, I'm happy you joined us!

    ReplyDelete