Wednesday 17 November 2021

Warmest Wishes

 This is another new fold that Beccy has added to her tutorials since November 2020.  This particular tutorial was added just last month.

I was fairly certain that the image that I used was a freebie one but I can't find it in the list of freebies.  I checked the store as well and couldn't see it there either, so I think that maybe it was a store image and it is now retired.  I'm sure Beccy will correct me if I missed it.



I have used the following O items:

Origami Square Fold Card - Tutorial from Beccy's Place

Owl - image from Beccy's Place

Olive (copic marker colour)

Orange (copic marker colour)

Ocean Green  (copic marker colour)

Ocean Mist (copic marker colour)

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Day Seventeen - O
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/day-17-o.html

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card style and the Owl is adorable, perfect for your card front, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous mix of papers Suze, all the tones, colours and patterns work beautifully together! It's a great way to use up some of the offcuts too.
    You're right about the little owl... it's from a retired collection called Owlet set. He looks great taking pride of place in the centre of your card!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete