Thursday 25 November 2021

Oh Deer, Christmas Is Here

This is my final scraps card for today.  I couldn't sleep so I got up and made myself a hot chocolate and decided to complete this card:


I have used scraps from Day Eighteen (P) for this card.  I also used some gold mirror card left over from another project.  I had large enough pieces of both for a slimline card.  The image and sentiment are both from Beccy's Place.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you aren't sleeping well Suze, I hope you get more rest tonight. Love the card you made, the mirror card forms a nice base for the image, which you coloured beautifully... love his hooves!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete