Tuesday 1 December 2020

Make It A December To Remember

I have almost used up the left over pieces of patterned paper from cards created this month.  This one is a bit more piecemeal than some of them but I used PeelCraft Border stickers to bring it together.  I think I might have a couple of pieces left so I did a really good job of not ending up with a pile of offcuts at the end of the month.  Now if I could just do that for the other 11 months of the year....


I would like to enter:

Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2020/11/pennys-challenge-485.html

Beccy's Place - A Month of Holiday Cards - S is for Santa and Surfboard
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-22-s.html


I have used several papers to create the background.  PeelCraft Border stickers cover the joins between.  The image is from Dr Digi's House of Stamps and the sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic marers and Wink of Stella.  I also added three large blue gems - they are part of a pack of snowflake shaped gems.  I seem to be using all the snowflake ones but these ones get left over.

4 comments:

  1. I always love Bug's "summer" Santa images. They are so fun and playful. You did a great job using up your leftover pieces. I'm not too bad with leftovers and I actually did some organizing this evening to get things back in shape. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you Suze, I've been wondering how you were travelling with the offcuts... sounds like you've done and awesome job using them up. Love the idea of covering the joins with stickers, that's a great use for them and a good way to bring the patterns together. The image you chose is very cute too, perfect for a Christmas down under!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! So clever to use the paper leftovers! Wonderful work.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card - Surfing Santa is perfect and the paper leftovers work so well together. thank you for joining us ta Penny's - Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete