Sunday 13 December 2020

Winter Time

I have a mixture of items from my "Awaiting Crafting" boxes (digital papers) and newly printed (image and sentiment).  I am gradually decreasing my Awaiting Crafting boxes although I am doing better with the images than I am with the digital papers!


I would like to enter:

Pattie's Creations - Winter Fun
http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/12/challenge-177.html

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2020/12/tuesday-morning-sketches-584.html

I have used two digital papers from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The image is from Pattie's Creations and the sentiment is from Desert Diva.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some bakers' twine.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card and I love that cute icebear.
    Thanks for joining us at TMS.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having made envelopes for all of the 86 cards I have done this year using up all of my freebie christmas design papers from magazines I am about to start downloading the digital ones which of course will never run out as you can just keeping printing. I like your digital papers and the cute image which I think i have too. Merry christmas wishes to you. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes that polar bear is sooo cute you pulled this all together so nicely!!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combo on this Suze! DDD papers look great and Patti's image is just too cute! You did an awesome job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Love the polar bear!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much cuteness and it is a great color combo. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suze,
    I love how you colored my Polar Bear Image! Thanks for joining us again at Pattie's Creations.

    Hugs
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete