Sunday 20 December 2020

Merry Christmas

 This week at CHNC, our theme is "Use The Word Christmas".  I'm a little late getting my post published as I had no internet for the past day.


I have used 2 digital papers from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The image/sentiment is from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.


I followed the sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday:


I would like to enter:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2020/12/last-one-of-year-with-bugaboo.html

4 comments:

  1. Great use of that sketch, Suze! Loving your paper choices and that cute sentiment with the Santa hat. :-D BTW, I sent you a Message through The Outlawz. Sure hope you see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice take on the sketch! And a cute image perfect for CHNC challenge! Hope you are ready for Christmas. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is just amazing! I really love the pp and the the fun image! Very nice make... I love it!

    Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    *GDT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days

    ReplyDelete