Saturday 26 December 2020

Once Upon A Christmas

We had lovely weather for Christmas Day but today the rain is back again.  I've never known such a wet Christmas!  It is supposed to be the middle of summer here but it seems more like autumn weather.


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz - December Challenge - Once Upon A Christmas
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2020/12/gecko-galz-december-challenge.html

Craftlandia Challenge - Winter
https://craftartista.blogspot.com/2020/12/craftlandia-challenge-5.html

I have used a digital paper from Gecko Galz for the background.   The image is also from Gecko Galz.  I added some Wink of Stella to the picture.  I double matted the image (red then white) and then raised it up using Mount Tape.  I added three pearls to the right side of the card and two smaller ones to the left.

7 comments:

  1. I hope you had a lovely Christmas. Peace and Health in the new year...💝

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card, Suze! I really love this Christmas lady!
    And: Thank you so much for joining Craftlandia Challenge. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely winter card, Suze. Thank you for joining the December Gecko Galz Customer Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the vintage feel of this card, Suze! Fab red and white combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. πολύ όμορφο το θέμα!!!
    καλή χρονιά

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous vintage-style card, Suze! I love the image you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que cartão lindo! Aproveito para desejar um Feliz Ano Novo! Beijos

    ReplyDelete