Tuesday 15 December 2020

Crafting

 Ron, Eldrin and Jassin slept in yesterday after all those sugary fizzy drinks (which I think some countries call soda drinks).  At the point that I took this photo I hadn't seen two of the elves, but I found that Ron had been doing some crafting with the Brusho powders that I bought.


I wonder what his plans are for these.

I am a bit late posting this - story of my life at the moment!  I hope to catch up and post today's antics before I go to bed tonight!

I am sharing Ron's crafting at:

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2020/11/dlart-8th-annual-elf-antics-linky.html

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I think it's soda in the U.S. - we call it "pop" here in Canada. Ron's been creative and has made some gorgeous background pieces. Can't wait to see what he makes with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Ron! I forgot all about Brusho powders since I haven't done any paper crafts in months. These are so fun to play with. I think Ron thinks so, too. Hey, don't feel bad, Suze. I have barely started to decorate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He did a great job with those Brusho powders. I can't wait to see what's in store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, no, Ron's found the supply cabinet and you'll never locate anything you need ever again!

    ReplyDelete