Thursday 17 December 2020

Reindeer Games - Day 5

I am now up to date with the Reindeer Games Challenges at Catch The Bug.  There are only two challenges left after this one so hopefully I can stay up to date.

I have used a sentiment that was intended to be used with another Bugaboo Stamps image but I think it works well with this one too.


I would like to enter:

Catch The Bug - Reindeer Games - Day 5
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/12/holiday-chaos-day-five-make-us-laugh.html

I have used an offcut piece of cardstock to create a Scraplet Card.  The digital paper is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.

6 comments:

  1. The sentiment certainly does work on this card. The pod is quite secure as it is self locking from the outside only and he can watch the televison through the plastic. I am not all mean!!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Christmas card, Suze. Great sentiment too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute. I'm glad you got caught up. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo ~ Catch the bug challengeblog. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cute card and that sentiment goes well here!
    Thanks for joining day 5 at Bugaboo.
    Merry Christmas!
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete