Tuesday 15 December 2020

Happy Birthday

 I had every intention of doing the blog hop at The Paper Shelter but this last week or so has totally turned to custard.  I am going away at the weekend and will have internet so I will hop then as I'm sure there are lots of lovely projects to look at.

This card has taken me the best part of a week to create - and very stop/start at that.


I would like to enter:

The Paper Shelter - Birthday
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2020/12/the-paper-shelters-10th-birthday.html

Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2020/12/380-anything-goes-paper-shelter.html

I have used a 3 digital papers from my Awaiting Crafting Box - I hadn't written the source of any of them on the back of them (something I should have done).  The image is from The Paper Shelter and the sentiment is from Digi Doodles Studio.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some Peelcraft Border Stickers over the joins between the digital papers and some pearls to the sentiment diecut.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Suze, that image is so adorable! Love her quilt and kitties. :-D Wonderful background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining The Paper Shelter Blog Hop. Hope to see you at the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Suze! Coffee,beautiful quilt and kittens looks cozy. Thanks for entering your card at Creative knockouts! Hugs!! Bhavya DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and a fantastic card Suze!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! I hope you will join us again this time for our last challenge of 2020!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete