Tuesday 1 December 2020

Merry Christmas

 All my good intentions of stopping Christmas cards at the end of November went out the window when I saw that Beccy's December image was a Snowman wearing a Quilted coat.  

I made another mini card as my Mum has most of the ones I created in November and unless I get a few of them back once she has decided what she wants, I may be short of them myself!

I may have another card later today.  I received the December image for a progressive challenge this morning.  At the moment, the actual challenge hasn't been posted so it will be dependent on that.  The card is made and ready to go though.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Q is for Quilted Coat
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-20-q.html

I have used a digital paper from Beccy's Place.  The image and sentiment are also from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink of Stella and Kindy Glitz.

6 comments:

  1. I like a lot the idea of quilt and the colors you used.
    Very nice card, Suze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! This is just wonderful, Suze! I have downloaded the image. Thought of using it next month. Perhaps I have to use it already now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your quick :) Gonna finish a couple of other christmas cards first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just perfect with the colours matching the coat and background. A gorgeous image. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fell in love as soon as I saw this image but I think it's Santa and not a snowman. Love your non-traditional colors. So pretty and a simple but fun design! I am in awe that you visited every entry in the Month of Holiday Cards. I can't imagine how either of you find the time to do that. But it's really an accomplishment in my way of thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colouring Suze, the coat looks fabulous in shades of pink and it matches the digital paper perfectly! Love the glittery fur along the bottom, a bit of sparkle is always welcome at Christmastime.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete