Tuesday 15 December 2020

Reindeer Games - Day 2

 Day Two of the Reindeer Games at Catch The Bug.  Today's prompt is a sketch and this is my interpretation of it:


I would like to enter:

Catch The Bug - Reindeer Games - Day 2
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/12/holiday-chaos-day-two-sketch-challenge.html


I have used two digital papers from Bugaboo Stamps.  The image and sentiment are also from Bugaboo Stamps.  I added some shimmer to the reindeer silhouette using Wink of Stella (clear).  I added three glitter foam snowflake embellishments.


This is the sketch that I followed:



5 comments:

  1. Love this, Suze! A great card!
    I think I'm in a sort of lazy winter sleeping at time. No cards for me for a long time now. Only knitting and crocheting.
    Hoping of better times.
    Hugs, Liv

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! Great use of the sketch and I love this elegant reindeer silhouette. Thanks for joining in with the Christmas Chaos at Catch the Bug.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your version much more than mine using this silhouette, Suze. Yours is just so elegant! Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those snowflakes, beautiful card! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Holiday Chaos challenges, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant - a beautiful card.

    Thanks for joining us for Holiday Chaos with Bugaboo Stamps.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete