Saturday 19 December 2020

Swings

 We are heading to our son and daughter for Christmas (we are fortunate to have had no community transmission for a number of weeks) and Ron snuck in the car.  I think Jassin and Eldrin were still fast asleep when we left so at least a break from those two.  Might explain why I couldn't find Ron yesterday - was probably hiding in the car so he didn't get left behind.

Ron spotted some swings and wanted to have a bit of a swing.  I told him he needs to wear his mask while we are travelling just in case.   I think he thought I wouldn't let him get out of the car if he didn't put it on.

We are sharing at:
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2020/11/dlart-8th-annual-elf-antics-linky.html


6 comments:

  1. Swing away, Ron! I hope you enjoy your visit with your son and daughter, Suze! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one big swing! Lucky Ron to join the family but I'm sure Jassin and Eldrin have lots to do helping Santa. It's getting close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are able to travel and have had no recent transmission as all is going pear shaped here.Have a wonderful break with your daughter and thanks for all the elf stories. So sorry I have been missing for a while xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your visit with your family. I'm so happy somewhere the Covid numbers are down. That swing is exactly Christmas red - just for Ron!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You let Ron out of the car for a restroom break and he heads for the swing set! Typical elf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you and Ron, with his mask! Have a wonderful visit..and make sure that Ron doesn't get into too much trouble. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete