Saturday 12 December 2020

Merry Christmas

 This week at CHNC, our optional twist is Use The Word Merry.


I have used an embossing folder to create the background.  I added a small strip of digital paper from Bugaboo Stamps and a strip of washi tape.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers and Distress Ink (edges).  I also added some snowflake stickers.

I followed the sketch at Stella Says Sketch


I would like to enter
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/11/stella-says-sketch-challenge-820.html

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Suze, great take on the sketch, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Christmas card Suze, so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with a sweet image, thanks for sharing with us at Bugaboo's Sketch Challenge and Happy Holidays! Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete