Tuesday 29 December 2020

Happy Christmas To You

 This is my final card following the same sketch (the other two were blogged yesterday)


I would like to enter:

All Dressed Up - Anything Goes
https://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/12/december-challenge-112.html

Cheerful Sketches - Sketch
http://cheerfulsketcheschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/12/challenge-december.html


I have used an embossing folder for the background which I lightly inked with Gilding Polish.  I added two scrap pieces of patterned paper (source unknown). The image and sentiment are from All Dressed Up.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some stars of differing sizes.

I followed the sketch from Cheerful Sketches:



6 comments:

  1. Stunning card my friend and wish you the happiest, safest, and healthiest 2021. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a precious image, Suze! Fab card and I love the way the image pops off the background. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Suze. I love the fun image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suze, back again with DT hat on... Gorgeous project and love the image you chose, coloured beautifully … Also thanks for using an All Dressed Up image for our current challenge of ANYTHING GOES using an ALL DRESSED UP IMAGE. Good luck in the final draw.

    [aNNie Design Team Member for All Dressed Up Challenges] ❣️ ADU
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and lovely way you followed the sketch with this pretty image. Happy New Year to you!
    Thanks for joining us at the All Dressed Up challenge, good luck in the draw and see you again soon!
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete