Friday 18 December 2020

Reindeer Games - Day 7

This is the final card for the week of Reindeer Games at Catch The Bug.  We were limited to one card per day but some days I could have easily submitted two or three cards.  


I would like to enter:

Catch The Bug - Reindeer Games - Day 7
https://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/12/holiday-chaos-day-7-color-challenge.html

Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/11/stella-says-sketch-challenge-820.html


I have used an embossing folder for the background.  I added a piece of digital paper (source unknown) and some ric-rac braid.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers  I also added some enamel dots.  

I followed the sketch at Stella Says Sketch:


I changed the dimensions to create a portrait card rather than a landscape card as per the sketch.

4 comments:

  1. Love this! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo ~ Catch the bug challengeblog. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are way ahead of me! Done with the challenge. And what an awesome Day 7 card. Great take on the sketch. I have Day 1 finished and that's it. Have the twins all day today and traveling tomorrow to see my FIL. Hope to get more done by the middle of the week. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on that sketch which really puts the focus on the image, Suze! Perfect colors. I just got mine done this morning but won't get it posted until tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your projects you summited for our Holiday chaos event, thanks for taking the time to join in!
    Good Luck! Tammy DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete