Monday 21 December 2020

Happy Holidays

I am a bit last minute with this post.  I had internet issues while I was travelling and was fairly exhausted when we arrived here last night.  Today is going to be a catch-up day mixed with some relaxing time.


I would like to enter:

The Outlawz Monday Challenge - Red, Green and Silver
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings/forum/topics/monday-greetings-07-to-20-december-use-red-green-and-silver

I have used a die-set from Memory Box to diecut the tags. I added a paper to the lower tag.  The image is from Paper Next Dolls and the sentiment is from Samantha.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some glitter gems and some bakers' twine.

1 comment:

  1. Darling tag, my friend. Such a cute elf! Loving the twine.

    ReplyDelete