Tuesday 1 December 2020

Let It Snow

 I thought I had finished with creating Christmas cards but then today two progressive challenges were posted with Christmas images.  Since I still had out all my Christmas stuff, I thought I would do them straight away (and then they are done early!)


I would like to enter;

Imagine That - Progressive Challenge - December
https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/2020/12/december-progressive-challenge.html

Beccy's Place - A Month of Holiday Cards - S is for Snow
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-22-s.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Imagine That Digis.  The image and sentiment are from a set called Raymond's Snowman.  The image and sentiment are from the December Progressive Challenge and the paper is one that I already had from another set.

7 comments:

  1. That image is great, Suze! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image Suze, love the snowman and little chihuahua in the wagon! The circular sentiment looks fabulous and is a great way to frame the image. Love the digital paper and big, beautiful snowflake.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Will have to check out Image That.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love the image!
    All the best!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Suze! I love that you put the image inside the circle sentiment :) AND... this can be sent as a winter greeting for at least the next 3 months, doesn't have to be Christmas! Thanks for joining my new Progressive Challenge!

    Next month's image will be emailed out closer to the start of the next challenge. Challenges go from the 1st to the last day of each month.

    Holiday Cheers,
    ♥Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice Card😍 Love the circle
    Sentiment, IT looks so elegant😍
    Wish you and your Family a merry christmas
    Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great festive card and perfect hue of blue. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete