Wednesday 2 December 2020

Merry Christmas To You and Yours

I'm quick off the mark with the Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge this month.  As soon as I received the image I knew it would work with a sketch that I had only  just looked at!  

I found some paper that worked for the sketch not really thinking about the image being an elf and that maybe she should be wearing green!  So, this elf is non-traditional and wearing pink, red and gold.


I would like to enter:

The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge - Gina Christmas Elf
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/freebie-progressive-challenge/forum/topics/progressive-freebie-challenge-december-2020

Always Fun Challenges - Sketch
http://alwaysfunchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-191.html


I have used two digital papers.  The starry one is from Free Digital Scrapbook but I'm not sure of the source of the other one.  The image is from Moonflower and the sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I die-cut some stars using a Memory Box and added them to follow the sketch.

I followed the sketch at Always Fun Challenges:



1 comment:

  1. Perfect for our Challenge!
    So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete