Thursday 3 December 2020

Decorations Dispute

Oh dear!  The elves haven't got far with the christmas decorations and there is already a dispute!  Eldrin thinks it should go somewhere on his right, Jassin thinks it is fine where it is and Ron thinks somewhere on his left.  And I think they should have put the tree up first and worked around that!


I wonder if they will sort it out and get the decorating done!

It's going to take a very long time if they keep disputing where things will go.  Too many elves spoil the decorating!


I'm linking my elves up to:

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2020/11/dlart-8th-annual-elf-antics-linky.html


4 comments:

  1. Oh no! Maybe your elves need their own "Elf on the Shelf" to keep an eye on them. I'm sure they will figure it all out in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see if I can comment. I'm having all kinds of trouble with Blogger and may not be able to enter this year. Good thing your elves aren't holding hands, or Jassin could well be torn apart! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decorating is going to take some time for sure! Decisions, decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somebody better reign in the elves otherwise their mischief will get out of hand. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete