Tuesday 15 December 2020

Reindeer Games - Day 1

I have finally managed to complete my Day One card for the week long challenges at Catch The Bug.  I am not far off finishing Day Two and Three so they may get posted tonight or tomorrow morning.  And then I'll almost be caught up.


I would like to enter;

Catch The Bug - Reindeer Games (Day One) - Theme
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/12/holiday-chaos-day-one-theme-challenge.html


I have used a digital paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  This is yet another paper that I had printed out some time ago.  I created a background using two colours of Brusho powders.  I have never used these before but I bought some on Saturday and wanted to have a play with them.  I am pleased with how they turned out (although you can't see much of this one).   The image/sentiment is from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added Glossy Accents to the reindeer noses.  I also added a glittery reindeer and some glitter dots.

This is the Day 1 Prompt:



2 comments:

  1. I love the glittery reindeer as a complement to the ones in the cute image, Suze! Good to see you getting caught up in the Holiday Chaos. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design. The little glittery reindeer goes well with the image too. Thanks for joining our Christmas chaos event at Catch the Bug, good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete