Wednesday 16 December 2020

Reindeer Games - Day 3

I was attempting to finish this before Day 4 started.  I failed miserably in that attempt as Day 5 has now started.  The good news is that I do have Day 4 completed as well - decided to create that one and photograph and blog both together.  




I would like to enter:

Catch The Bug - Reindeer Games - Day 3 (Anything But A Card)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/12/holiday-chaos-day-three-abc-anything.html

Artsy Stamper - Bags n Tags
https://artsystamperchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/12/challenge-29-bags-n-tags.html

I diecut the tag from an empty ice-cream box (the type that has individual wrapped ice-creams inside).  I used a die set from Memory Box which I had forgotten that I had.  This one is the largest of the dies.

I have used some digital paper offcuts from Bugaboo Stamps.  I covered the join with some starry washi tape (which also enabled me to bring a bit more gold into the background).  The image/sentiment is from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella (gold and clear).  I also added some Glossy Accents to the eyes. I added some reindeer and star puff stickers around the tag for a bit more interest.

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite tags from Bugaboo. Yours is really cute. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable tag and I love the shiny stars on the washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun & fabulous tag! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog! Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun tag! Great use of washi to bring in some gold and the little reindeer embellie is so cute. Thanks for joining our Christmas chaos event at Catch the Bug, good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete