Saturday 28 November 2015

Angel

For some reason when I colour this image I am drawn to red and gold!  I looked through my cards and found I used more or less the same colours as last time - the instrument, hair and wings are different this time though.





I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CHNC - Something with Wings
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/chnc-challenge-256-things-with-wings.html
Eureka Stamps - Angels
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/eureka-stamps-challenge-168-angels.html
QKR Stampede - Angels
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/qkr-stampede-challenge-167-angels.html


I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio called "The Season to Sparkle".  I added some sparkly mesh ribbon across the card.  The image is from Eureka Stamps and is coloured with copic markers R59, R46, E00, YR31, E08, Y28,  YR23.  The doodling around the image is with a Distress Marker - Festive Berries.  I also used some Stickles - Diamond on the wings and the star.  I added some washi tape and some pearls from Rosie's Studio.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the colours you've used!
    Thanks for playing in our Angels Challenge at Eureka Stamps this week!
    Good Luck
    Hus
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous comb of colours, I can understand why you are drawn to them. Thanks for sharing with us at Eureka Stamps.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 256 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cheery background and lovely colors!
    Thanks so much for joining us at QKR Stampede this week, Hugs, Pirjo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Beautifully colored and I love the sparkles on her wings! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful angel card and I always love sparkle. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous angel stamp! Oh, my! Beautiful card, Suze! Thanks again for sharing in our QKR Angel Challenge!

    ReplyDelete