Monday 30 November 2015

Beccy's Place - Day 29 (Something New)

Yesterday I went to a Special Olympics Swim Meet as I am a Volunteer Coach.  On the way home we stopped for something to eat.   My daughter spotted a Spotlight store and wanted to go in.  While we were browsing I came across a packet of Christmas ribbons which included 8 yellow ones.  As my favourite colour is yellow I just had to have it.  When I got home and checked the latest Beccy's Place challenge I found it was to use your newest stash item.  That was easy!!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day 29 (Something New)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/day-29-something-new.html

I have used some yellow paper from a paper pad by MME.  I added some gold Angelina Fibre.  The image is Stanley's Bauble from Beccy's Place.  I coloured with copic markers then matted with yellow pearlescent paper.  I added the yellow grosgrain Christmas ribbon from Francheville.

1 comment:

  1. Your card turned out beautifully Suze, great job! You don't see too many yellow Christmas cards, and I don't really know why... yours looks awesome. I love the glitter you added to the bauble and I also really like the gold fiber in the background, it adds great texture to your finished project. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete