Monday 30 November 2015

Beccy's Place - Day Fifteen (Christmas Trees)

This is an image I won in this year's Month Long Christmas Cards challenge at Beccy's Place:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day Fifteen (Christmas Trees)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/day-15-christmas-trees.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio for the background.  I added some Christmassy mesh ribbon across the card.  The image is from Beccy's Place and coloured with copic markers.  I then dotted some "ornaments" about the tree using some pearls from Sullivans.  The matting is textured cardstock from DCWV.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you've decorated the image Suze, the little pearls are so cute. I also like the background paper... it works really well with the baubles on your tree. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete