Monday 30 November 2015

Beccy's Place - Day 27 (Non-Traditional Colours)

I don't generally like paper piecing but this image of a stocking was just asking me to paper piece it!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day 27 (Non-Traditional Colours)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/day-27-non-traditional-colours.html
CHNC Patterned Paper - November Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

I have used three papers from Bearly Mine Designs for the background and the paper piecing.  I used a Spellbinders die to die-cut the image and then added some large pearls to each corner of the die-cut.  The sentiment is from a paper pad by Kaisercraft called "Silver Bells".  I mounted this up above the card.

1 comment:

  1. Your paper piecing looks wonderful Suze, great choice of colours and patterns. I love the die cut square you used for the image too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete