Monday 30 November 2015

Beccy's Place - Day Fourteen (Holly)

I have a few holly images but this one would be one of my favourites.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day Fourteen (Holly)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/day-14-holly.html

I have used a holly background paper from Rosie's Studio.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  I coloured with copic markers and added some faux stitching with a Distress Marker - Festive Berries.  I also used a label from a matching embellishment set to the paper.  I added a little red pearl to the label.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is lovely Suze, I really like the way you have echoed the holly from the image in the background paper and little tag. I also like the faux stitching you added to border the different areas of your card. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete