Monday 2 November 2015

Let It Snow

I followed a sketch for this Christmas card:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch + twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2015/10/26/i-heart-card-sketches-with-a-twist-124/
Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/anything-goes-as-long-as-its-christmas.html

I have  used a paper from one of this year's Christmas paper pads by Rosie's Studio.  The image and sentiment are from From The Heart Stamps.  I coloured with copic markers and added some Stickles.  The pennants have been cut from an offcut of a Christmas paper from MME using a Spellbinders die.  I added some pearls from Rosie's Studio to the pennants and also to the sentiment.  Matting is glitter cardstock from American Crafts.


Here is the sketch (and twist) I followed:

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete