Wednesday 11 November 2015

Beccy's Place - Day Eleven (Buttons)

When I first saw the challenge I was stumped as to what I would create.  Then I had a look through my Beccy's Place images and knew that I wanted to use this image:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day Eleven (Buttons)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/day-11-buttons.html


I have used a paper from a Christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Beccy's Place and coloured with copic markers E35, E31 and E51.  I added red buttons and some Stickles to the image.  I matted with red cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  The embellishments are from a pack called Gingerbread Lane by Jennifer Ellory.

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge Suze, and a creative way to use your buttons. I love that you've used them to embellish the cookie image... they look like candy or bright red cherries. Very cute!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete