Tuesday 17 November 2015

Critters at Incy Wincy Designs

This week at Incy Wincy Designs we have a theme of Critters.  Our sponsors are Fabrika Fantasy and Milk Coffee.

From Fabrika Fantasy, I used Dancing Squirrel:




I also used a paper from a paper pad by MME.  I added some orange mesh ribbon over the top.  I die-cut using Spellbinders dies and inked around the outer.  I also die-cut a flower using a Spellbinders die.


For my second card, I used Lisbeth and Mr Deer from Milk Coffee:



I also used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The die is a Spellbinders one.  The tag is from a matching set of embellishments to the paper pad.  I coloured the twine in the pack using a copic marker.

I would like to enter this card into these challenges:
CHNC - Red and Green must be seen
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/chnc-challenge-255-red-and-green-must.html

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 255 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete