Wednesday 18 November 2015

Dearie Dolls Christmas

I'm cutting it fine again for the challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!  But I really wanted to complete this as I found a really adorable image to use.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/dearie-dolls-and-sketch-2-74.html
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/challenge-337-12th-of-november-christmas.html


I have used some scrapbooking papers and some red glitter cardstock from American Crafts.  The image is from Dearie Dolls and is coloured in copic markers.  I added some Stickles to the bag, ornaments and star plus some Glossy Accents to her eyes.  I also used some green grosgrain ribbon and die-cut a poinsettia from glitter cardstock using a Memory Box die.

Here is the sketch that I followed:

4 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with cutting it fine Suze, such a sweet image and a perfect poinsetta flower for Christmas. Thank you for playing along with us this week.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! This is a great image and super fun card. I am glad you found time to join us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image from Dearie Dolls Suze. Love your colours and your design papers and embellishments are perfect. Great card and thanks so much for joining us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and perfect for the sketch, great job! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CRAFT Challenge! Hope to see you again soon. Brenda

    ReplyDelete