Monday 30 November 2015

Beccy's Place - Day 30 (Do what you love)

I had already used my favourite colour of yellow and my favourite style of CAS appears frequently, so I decided I would create my favourite easel card!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day 30 (Do what you love)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/day-30-do-what-you-love.html

I have used some Kingfisher Blue cardstock for the base.  The images are from Beccy's Place and are coloured with copic markers.  I added a sentiment from a vintage embellishment set and added pearls as stoppers.  I also added some gold Peelcraft stickers alongside each image.

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic way to use the three wise men images... great idea Suze! I love the pretty blue card base and the way you added the gold peel off borders. I also like the pearls you used to secure the image panels. Lovely card.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete