Monday 30 November 2015

Beccy's Place - Day 22 (Mixes and Mediums)

This is my sort of challenge - Glossy Accents, Stickles, etc.!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day 22 (Mixes and Mediums)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/day-22-mixes-and-mediums.html


I have used a gingerbread themed paper for the background of this card as well as matching embellishments  The image is from Beccy's Plac and has been coloured with copic markers.  I have added some Liquid Applique, some Stickles to the buttons and two of the embellishments as well as some Glossy Accents to the eyes and nose.

1 comment:

  1. I love the gingerbread theme on this one, the background paper is adorable! I like the way you've coloured the image and added the different mediums too. There's lots of interesting textures and finishes in this card Suze, great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete