Tuesday 24 November 2015

Photo Inspired

I took my inspiration for this card from the photo at PINspirational Challenge:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
PINSpirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (green and garden)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/pinspirational-challenge-153.html
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/challenge-2-anything-goes.html


I have used a background paper from a paper pad  by Rosie's Studio called Into The Woods.  The image is from Elisabeth Bell and coloured with copic markers.  I added some faux stitching around the image and also the edges of the card.  I also used some Angelina Fibre, some pearls from Rosie's Studio and a butterfly embellishment.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our challenge in the new year!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete