Saturday 28 November 2015

Harvest Basket

I have combined autumn leaves in paper and embellishments with the harvest basket image:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Imagine That - November Digi of the Month
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/novmeber-dotm-challenge-is-here.html



I have used a paper from a paper pad (I think this one is Rosie's Studio but not entirely sure).  The leaf embellishments are cut from paper using a Tattered Lace die set.  I sprayed a white doily with Dylusions Ink and placed this behind the image.  The image is from Imagine That and is coloured with copic markers.  There were two versions of the image in the set - I was drawn to the one with the napkin included.  I added some dots around the image using a Reno Art Marker.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! monthly challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete